booking + cancelation policies
– Your deposit is non-refundable.
– When you submit your deposit you are signifying your agreement and understanding of ALL policies and procedures; PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.
– Deposits are submitted online at the time of booking, and the remaining balance is due on your appointment day.
– NJ Sales Tax will be added to your total.
– Cash and Credit/Debit cards are accepted. Personal checks will not be accepted.
– Tips are always appreciated but never expected.
– Requests for rescheduling must be done PRIOR TO 48 HOURS of your scheduled appointment without forfeiting your deposit.
– There is a 15-minute grace period for appointments after your scheduled appointment start time. After 15 minutes, your appointment will be rescheduled and you will forfeit your deposit.
– You must bring a valid state-issued ID, driver's license, or passport to be scanned as proof you are over 18 years of age.
– No food, drinks, or persons below the age of 18 are allowed in the workspace.
– If any appointment restrictions apply to you, or you have previous work done by a different artist, please notify me PRIOR to booking as you may not qualify. Booking without notification will be grounds for the forfeiture of your deposit.