Just a few things before we get started:
Before you book you must read through the following pages:
– Your deposit is non-refundable.
– When you submit your deposit, you are signifying your agreement and understanding of all policies and procedures.
– Deposits are submitted online at the time of booking, and remaining balances are due on your appointment day.
– Cash and cards are accepted.
– NJ Sales Tax will be added to your total.
– Personal checks will not be accepted.
– Tips are always appreciated but never expected.
– All requests for rescheduling must be done so PRIOR TO 48 HOURS of your scheduled appointment without forfeiting your deposit.
book your procedure
✸ YOU MUST GET APPROVAL PRIOR TO BOOKING IF: ✸
If you’ve had previous work done by another permanent makeup artist, you can text or e-mail photos of previous work BEFORE you book your appointment. When taking your photos make sure you have no makeup on, no photo filters, and take them in good natural lighting (standing in front of a window works great). After I receive your photos we can discuss your goals, go over options, and decide if we can move forward or not.
You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 609-432-9618.